1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameTheobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- CAS numbers8002-31-1
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Soft touch
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- FunctionAntioxidants, Emollients, Fragrance ingredients
- ApplicationsBars, Butters, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Liquid soaps, Lotions, Skin care
- OriginTheobroma Cacao
Ingredient DescriptionCocoa butter is a pale-yellow, edible vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It is used to make chocolate, as well as some ointments, toiletries, and pharmaceuticals. Cocoa butter has a cocoa flavor and aroma. It is one of the most stable fats known, a quality that coupled with natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity gives it a storage life of two to five years. The velvety texture, pleasant fragrance and emollient properties of cocoa butter have made it a popular ingredient in products for the skin, such as cosmetics, soaps and lotions.
- Company nameMcKinley Resources
- Legal nameMcKinley Resources Inc.
- HeadquartersDallas, Texas, USA
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionMcKinley Resources Inc. is a supplier of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals, and flavors. It focuses on providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular re-generation, anti-glycation, and moisturization. It is also a reliable source for custom chemical manufacturing services. We can provide access to efficient, cost-effective custom synthesis on a lab-scale, pilot-scale, and commercial scale. All projects and inquiries are managed in the strictest of confidence. McKinley Resources is the source for the unusual, hard to find, and extremely technical raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website