1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCarbomer
- CAS numbers9003-01-4
- FunctionRheology modifiers, Stabilizers, Thickeners
- ApplicationsCreams, Gels & jellies, Waters
- Chemical groupPolymers
- Physical propertiesWater soluble
Ingredient DescriptionAcrylic polymers (Carbomer) are a class of high molecular weight, Water-soluble polymer and rheology modifier. It is a proven exceptional thickener, suspending agent and stabilizer utilized in a wide variety of personal care products. Carbomer is an extremely efficient rheology modifier capable of providing high viscosity and forms sparkling clear water or hydroalcoholic gels and creams. 380 polymer offers performance properties same as those of Carbomer 940, but is toxicologically preferred since it is polymerized in a co-solvent system, Ethyl Acetate/ Cyclohexane.
- Company nameMcKinley Resources
- Legal nameMcKinley Resources Inc.
- HeadquartersDallas, Texas, USA
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionMcKinley Resources Inc. is a supplier of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals, and flavors. It focuses on providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular re-generation, anti-glycation, and moisturization. It is also a reliable source for custom chemical manufacturing services. We can provide access to efficient, cost-effective custom synthesis on a lab-scale, pilot-scale, and commercial scale. All projects and inquiries are managed in the strictest of confidence. McKinley Resources is the source for the unusual, hard to find, and extremely technical raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website