1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCarbomer
- CAS numbers9003-01-4
- FunctionRheology modifiers, Stabilizers, Thickeners
- ApplicationsCreams, Gels & jellies, Waters
- Chemical groupPolymers
- Physical propertiesWater soluble
Ingredient DescriptionAcrylic polymers (Carbomer) are a class of high molecular weight, Water-soluble polymer and rheology modifier. It is a proven exceptional thickener, suspending agent and stabilizer utilized in a wide variety of personal care products. Carbomer is an extremely efficient rheology modifier capable of providing high viscosity and forms sparkling clear water or hydroalcoholic gels and creams.
- Company nameMcKinley Resources
- Legal nameMcKinley Resources Inc.
- HeadquartersDallas, TX, USA
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionMcKinley Resources Inc. is a supplier of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals and flavors. We focus on providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular re-generation, anti-glycation, and moisturization.
- WebsiteCompany website