1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameIsopropyl Lanolate
- Sustainability claimsGentle
- ApplicationsGels & jellies, Cosmetics, Creams, Lotions
Ingredient DescriptionVilvanolin™ P lanolin derivative is a 100% active ester of lanolin acids with isopropanol. It is an exceptional emollient and is recommended for use in skin care products including creams, lotions, and color applications. Its emolliency and nonionic nature make it an ideal candidate for use in leave-on skin care products. Its mild dispersancy and lubricity properties yield themselves well to color cosmetic applications.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameThe Lubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersWickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionThe Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, provides unmatched science that unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level. Our solutions are found in products used by people every day, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our business is comprised of two segments: Lubrizol Additives and Lubrizol Advanced Materials.
- WebsiteCompany website