1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Laureth Sulfate
- Performance claimsAntioxidants
- Sustainability claimsBio
- ApplicationsShampoos, Cleansers, Bars
Ingredient DescriptionSulfochem™ ES-70US surfactant is a naturally derived, 2 mole, highly concentrated surfactant. It is highly flowable and easy to incorporate into formulations. Its low odor characteristic will require less fragrance resulting in overall formula cost savings.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameThe Lubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersWickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionThe Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, provides unmatched science that unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level. Our solutions are found in products used by people every day, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our business is comprised of two segments: Lubrizol Additives and Lubrizol Advanced Materials.
- WebsiteCompany website