1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Laureth Sulfate
- Performance claimsAntioxidants
- Sustainability claimsBio
Ingredient DescriptionSulfochem™ ES-703US surfactant is a naturally-derived, 3 mole, 70% active, versatile, cost-effective surfactant. It is highly flowable and easy to use, allowing for efficient batching of surfactant-containing personal care formulations.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameThe Lubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersWickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionThe Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, provides unmatched science that unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level. Our solutions are found in products used by people every day, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our business is comprised of two segments: Lubrizol Additives and Lubrizol Advanced Materials.
- WebsiteCompany website