1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Laureth Sulfate
- Performance claimsAntioxidants
- Sustainability claimsBio
Ingredient DescriptionSulfochem™ ES-703US surfactant is a naturally-derived, 3 mole, 70% active, versatile, cost-effective surfactant. It is highly flowable and easy to use, allowing for efficient batching of surfactant-containing personal care formulations.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameLubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersCleveland, Ohio
- Number of employees8,700
- DescriptionWe develop, manufacture and market a broad range of specialty ingredients that drive key consumer product claims and help our customers win in the marketplace. Our products impart physical properties, enhance functional performance and deliver distinctive aesthetic benefits in a wide variety of fast moving consumer products from cleansing, hair care, and skin care, to surface and fabric care. And now, with Merquat™ polymers as part of the Lubrizol family, we have a powerful new combination of technologies led by Carbopol® and Merquat™ polymers that provide performance benefits consumers will notice in skin, hair, fabric and surface care. You’ll get the same trusted formulations expertise and global manufacturing footprint you’ve come to expect, all while we build upon our collective strengths to take innovation to the next level. We’re better together, with one common focus: your success. Now more than ever, you can formulate with confidence™.
- WebsiteCompany website