1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePolyquaternium-7
- Performance claimsMoisturising
- FunctionRheology modifiers
- ApplicationsStyling agents, Cleansers
Ingredient DescriptionMerquat™ 550L polymer is a low acrylamide, aqueous, cationic copolymer developed for improved compatibility and clarity in anionic surfactant systems. This highly substantive copolymer is recommended to improve wet and dry properties of hair care products and to enhance feel in skin care and bath and shower products. The Merquat 550™ polymer line results in the highest conditioning in the PQ-7 family.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameThe Lubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersWickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionThe Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, provides unmatched science that unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level. Our solutions are found in products used by people every day, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our business is comprised of two segments: Lubrizol Additives and Lubrizol Advanced Materials.
- WebsiteCompany website