1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAcrylates Copolymer
- Performance claimsCleansing
- ApplicationsTowelettes, Cleansers
Ingredient DescriptionCarbopol® Aqua SF-1 polymer is a lightly cross-linked acrylate copolymer. It is a novel, liquid, acrylic rheology modifier designed to suspend, stabilize, thicken, and enhance the appearance of surfactant-based personal cleansing products and soap-based cleansing systems. It is a cost-effective and easy-to-use product that provides exceptional clarity around neutral pH. Carbopol Aqua SF-1 polymer is the gold standard for thickening and suspension of surfactant systems with more than 10% active surfactants.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameThe Lubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersWickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionThe Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, provides unmatched science that unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level. Our solutions are found in products used by people every day, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our business is comprised of two segments: Lubrizol Additives and Lubrizol Advanced Materials.
- WebsiteCompany website