1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCanola Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Morus nigra Leaf Extract, Pearl Extract, Tocopherol
- CAS numbers120962-03-0, 1406-66-2, 59-02-9, 8001-26-1, 90064-11-2
- Performance claimsAnti-ageing, Anti-wrinkle, Firming, Skin conditioning
- Sustainability claimsBotanical, Natural, Plant-based
- FunctionActive ingredients, Antioxidants, Emollients
- ApplicationsCreams, Lotions, Skin care
- Usage level1.0-3.0%
- Chemical groupVegetable oils & fats
- ColorsBrown, Yellow
- OriginBrassica Napus, Linum Usitatissimum, Morus Nigra
- ISO 16128
Ingredient DescriptionAn Evolution in Personal Care for Skin Architecture based on Elegant Ingredients. Just like a workout keeps your muscles fit, now there is a LONZA® Bioactive Functional called XPressEV®, designed to help reduce the visible effects of chronological aging leading to the appearance of firmer and “fitter” skin.
- Company nameLonza Specialty Ingredients
- Legal nameLonza Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersBasel, Switzerland
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionWhen it comes to Microbial Control Solutions you are talking to a major player: with proven and pioneering technologies across various markets. Essential within our heritage is the invention of the Custom Manufacturing business model in the late 70s. Since then more than 1000 unique solutions have been realized together with our customers. Listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements has been an inherent part of our daily business: to enable a competitive advantage for each customer. This is how our core competence of Smart CombineeringTM could evolve over time: combining insights, technologies, navigating the regulatory jungle and reducing formulation complexity – always with the focus to embrace the particular application. Always asking: What makes YOU different?
- WebsiteCompany website