1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePEG-2 Stearate
- CAS numbers106-11-6
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based
- FunctionAnti-caking agents, Anti-tack agents, Dispersing agent, Emulsifiers, Emulsion stabilisers, Foaming agents, Surfactants, Thickeners
- ApplicationsBaby care, Colorants, Creams, Hair care, Lotions, Oils, Skin care, Sprays & mists
- Usage level1.0-5.0%
- Chemical groupEsters
- Chemical propertiesNonionic, Organic
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionPegosperse 100-S (Diethylene Glycol Stearate (Self-Emulsifying)0 is nonionic and compatible with cationic, amphoteric, anionic and nonionic surface active agents. Pegosperse 100-S is a low HLB, self-emulsifying, surface active agent suggested for use in: • Cosmetic Formulations: As a thickening agent, in creams and lotions. HLB Value 4, Acid Value 95 – 105 , Sap.Value 165 – 175, Melting Point 52. +++ Emulsifiers are vital to bringing two immiscible liquids together into a stable formulation. Lonza emulsifiers can help modify viscosity, improve surfactant slip, and enhance foam. Emollients provide enhanced feel and product play time. Solubilizers help to incorporate oil-based ingredients into a water base. These effective technologies provide formulators a toolbox to build versatile formulations.
- Packaging infoFiber 55 gallon drum, 225 pound net weight.
- Company nameLonza Specialty Ingredients
- Legal nameLonza Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersBasel, Switzerland
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionWhen it comes to Microbial Control Solutions you are talking to a major player: with proven and pioneering technologies across various markets. Essential within our heritage is the invention of the Custom Manufacturing business model in the late 70s. Since then more than 1000 unique solutions have been realized together with our customers. Listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements has been an inherent part of our daily business: to enable a competitive advantage for each customer. This is how our core competence of Smart CombineeringTM could evolve over time: combining insights, technologies, navigating the regulatory jungle and reducing formulation complexity – always with the focus to embrace the particular application. Always asking: What makes YOU different?
- WebsiteCompany website