1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePolysorbate 85
- CAS numbers9005-70-3
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based
- FunctionEmulsifiers, Rheology modifiers, Solubilizers, Surfactants
- ApplicationsBaby care, Colorants, Hair care, Skin care
- Usage level1.0-5.0%
- Chemical groupEsters, Polymers, Sorbitan & derivatives
- Chemical propertiesNonionic
- Physical propertiesViscous
Ingredient DescriptionGlycosperse TS-20 HLB Value 11 Emulsifiers are vital to bringing two immiscible liquids together into a stable formulation. Lonza emulsifiers can help modify viscosity, improve surfactant slip, and enhance foam. Emollients provide enhanced feel and product play time. Solubilizers help to incorporate oil-based ingredients into a water base. These effective technologies provide formulators a toolbox to build versatile formulations.
- Company nameLonza Specialty Ingredients
- Legal nameLonza Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersBasel, Switzerland
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionWhen it comes to Microbial Control Solutions you are talking to a major player: with proven and pioneering technologies across various markets. Essential within our heritage is the invention of the Custom Manufacturing business model in the late 70s. Since then more than 1000 unique solutions have been realized together with our customers. Listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements has been an inherent part of our daily business: to enable a competitive advantage for each customer. This is how our core competence of Smart CombineeringTM could evolve over time: combining insights, technologies, navigating the regulatory jungle and reducing formulation complexity – always with the focus to embrace the particular application. Always asking: What makes YOU different?
- WebsiteCompany website