1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameLanolin
- CAS numbers8006-54-0
- FunctionEmollients, Superfatting agents
- Chemical groupEsters, Fatty acids, Fatty alcohols
- Physical propertiesHydrophobic
Ingredient DescriptionThe industrial lanolin is an appropriate product for those industries that require a greater degree of refinement than technical lanolin, and also when it proves not necessary to fulfil the specifications for pharmaceutical use. It is characterized by its low free fatty acid content and by its low humidity content. It also has a superior limit for the color which guarantees that it will not darken the product in which it will be used.
- Company nameLanesters
- Legal nameLanEsters GmbH
- HeadquartersWohltorf, Germany
- DescriptionOur international team is highly motivated to bring Lanolin and its opportunities to our customers all over the world. The location of our warehouse is in Bremen, Germany – coupled with the close proximity of the major port of Hamburg, provides us with logistical advantages with respect to stock support and speedy delivery within Europe. Should you have a special Lanolin request, or simply wish to discuss the possibilities of Lanolin, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- WebsiteCompany website