1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameXimenia Americana (Ximenia) Seed Oil
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammation
- FunctionAntioxidants, Refined oils, Rheology modifiers, Emollients
- ApplicationsOils, Conditioners, Moisturisers, Creams
- OriginXimenia Americana
Ingredient DescriptionMideka Ximenia Oil provides protection and recovery from environmental pollution stressors. The oil’s exceptionally robust antioxidant properties originate from the generous amounts of phytosterol content, including lupeol and β-amyrin, and β-sitosterol. Bestowed with generous portions of monoenoic acids, including ximenynic acid – a well published microcirculatory stimulator, Mideka Ximenia Oil can be used for skin and hair follicle rejuvenation. The oil’s tocotrienol content also provides for anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial activity.
- Company nameKupanda
- Legal nameKupanda Group, Ltd.
- HeadquartersNicosia, Cyprus
- DescriptionWe focus on high-value, esoteric, natural products from various regions in Africa, that serve as active and functional ingredients for use in the beauty & personal care, and food & beverages industries. We apply a philosophy referred to as the ‘Kupanda Way’, which is to respect the integrity of the plant’s natural properties, thereby allowing the plant’s pure and unhindered benefits to sustain our lives. This notion extends into every aspect of our business: from our botanical-based presence, ethical and traceable sourcing approach, social development agenda, quality-orientated mindset, corporate growth plans, to our valued stakeholder relationships.
- WebsiteCompany website