1 ingredient found
BEHENYL ALCOHOL | BEHENYL ALCOHOL 65
Kokyu Alcohol Kogyo
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameBEHENYL ALCOHOL
- FunctionRheology modifiers
- ApplicationsMake-up, Styling agents, Milks, Conditioners, Creams, Lotions
Ingredient DescriptionSlight difference in concentration of C22 (around 65%) compared to BEHENYL ALCOHOL standard type.
- Company nameKokyu Alcohol Kogyo
- Legal nameKokyu Alcohol Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersNarita, Chiba, Japan
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionKokyu Alcohol Kogyo Co Ltd develops, manufactures, and sells safe and high quality cosmetic raw materials and pharmaceutical excipients like esters, higher alcohols, isostearic acids, and other oleochemical products. It actively develops customer relationships in Japan as well as overseas, mainly Europe and Asia. It works closely and builds partnerships directly with its R&D teams so as to deepen the understanding of the technology and quality.
- WebsiteCompany website