1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN
- FunctionFilm formers, Surfactants
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Skin care
- OriginOryza Sativa
Ingredient DescriptionPartial rice protein hydrolyzate obtained by gentle enzymatic hydrolysis of rice seed protein. The optimum peptides medium molecular weight provides film-forming and skin protection properties both in topical and cleansing formulations. It is fully water-soluble and compatible with ionic and nonionic surfactant solutions.
- Company nameKelisema
- Legal nameKelisema S.R.L.
- HeadquartersTavernerio (CO) - Italy
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe main target is the research and production with its own technologies of exclusive ingredients of guaranteed cosmetic value tested scientifically with the help of specific equipment and the collaboration of qualified research centers; in its laboratories tests and strict controls on the purity of the raw materials are carried out to ensure high standards of safety.
- WebsiteCompany website