1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60
- CAS numbers67762-27-0, 8005-44-5, 9005-67-8
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based
- ApplicationsDecorative cosmetics, Hair care, Skin care
- Usage level1.0-3.0%, 2.0-5.0%
- Chemical groupEsters, Fatty alcohols, Sorbitan & derivatives
- Chemical propertiesNonionic
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
- AppearanceFlakes, Pastilles
- ColorsOff-white, White
Ingredient Descriptionjeecol® Ethoxylates and Propoxylates are a series of acid and alkaline stable surfactants widely accepted and used as pigment dispersants, solubilizers, wetting agents, co-emulsifiers, viscosity builders, and opacifiers. They are versatile and are used in virtually every type of personal care and cosmetic application and end product.
- Packaging info55 GALLON FIBER DRUM NET WT: 200 LBS. , 5 GALLON POLY PAIL NET WT: 20 LBS. , BAG NET WT: 50 LBS.
- Company nameJeen
- Legal nameJEEN® International Corporation
- HeadquartersFairfield, NJ, USA
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionJeen® International is a leading supplier and manufacturer of specialty chemicals serving the cosmetic, personal care, fragrance and pharmaceutical industries. Jeen® International supplies innovative, patented, advanced specialty silicone, linear polyethylene and preservative lines with state-of-the-art technology in inventory management, and full product technical support. Most recent developments include a series of Cold Water Dispersible Waxes, the Jeesperse® CPW® line. Since its inception in 1996, Jeen® continues to grow by listening to and partnering with our customers to develop the products and applications to meet the emerging needs of the markets it serves.
- WebsiteCompany website