1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAmmonium Acetate
- CAS numbers631-61-8
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable
- FunctionBuffers, Foaming agents, Gelling agents
- ApplicationsColorants, Conditioners, Foams, Hair dyes, Lotions, Shampoos
- Chemical groupCarboxylic acids & derivatives, Salts
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionJarace™ AA is a biodegradable ammonium acetate buffering agent used in hair dyes, colorants, and permanents. This product is manufactured especially to create high density, free-flowing, low-dusting dry products and high-purity liquid products. It is often used in personal care, agricultural, and industrial products.
- Company nameJarchem Industries
- Legal nameJarchem Industries, Inc
- HeadquartersNewark, NJ, USA
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionJARCHEM® is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of unique specialty chemicals & natural materials. As a leader in the trend towards natural ingredients, JARCHEM® stays ahead of the curve by developing functional, consumer conscious, and environmentally-friendly ingredients from plant, mineral, and fermentation sources. Its products include acetates, actives, certified organic materials, exotic butters and oils, surfactants, rainforest butters, oils and extracts, specialty polymers, emollients, and WD water-dispersible technology.
- WebsiteCompany website