1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePolyquaternium-22
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Moisturising, Skin conditioning
- ApplicationsDeodorants, Shampoos
- Usage level, 1.0-3.0%
- Chemical groupPolymers
- Chemical propertiesCationic
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsClear, Yellow
Ingredient DescriptionDapracare® PQ22 is Italmatch tradename for Polyquaternium-22, mainly used as conditioning agent in formulations with extreme pH and in products for dry or chemically treated hair. Also recommended for Ethnic care and skin care applications. Does not adversely affect the mechanism of hair color. Can be preserved with parabens or sodium benzoate upon request. Benefits: • Soft, silky hair and skin feel. Allow to formulate 2 in1 shampoos with rich and creamy foam • Provides excellent slip, lubricity and improved wet combability • Imparts excellent dry combability, hair softness and wet hair feel during washing, rinsing and after rinsing • Excellent skin moisturization • Contributes lubricity which can help make skin care products easier to apply
- Company nameItalmatch
- Legal nameItalmatch Chemicals S.p.A.
- HeadquartersGenova, Italy
- DescriptionItalmatch is a leading innovative Chemical Group, specialized in Performance Additives for the Lubricant, Plastics, Water & Oil markets. We have a wide range of Specialty Chemicals to satisfy most demanding applications, including Personal Care.
- WebsiteCompany website