1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namealpha,3,3-Trimethylcyclohexylmethyl acetate
- CAS numbers25225-10-9
- FunctionFragrance ingredients
- ApplicationsShampoos, Fragrances, Powders, Conditioners
- Usage levelUp to 20%
- Chemical groupAromatic compounds
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionUnusual combination of rose with musky, pear, violetty modifications. Also discernible are fruity and geranium aspects. Superb for cosmetic applications.
- Company nameIFF
- Legal nameInternational Flavors and Fragrances, Inc.
- HeadquartersNew York, New York, USA
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionInternational Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of scent, taste, and nutrition, with over 110 manufacturing facilities, 100 R&D centers, and 33,000 customers globally. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?”. That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique products that consumers experience in more than 150,000 unique products sold annually. Our 13,000 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, naturals exploration, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated offerings for consumer products.
- WebsiteCompany website