1 ingredient found
- SegmentHome care
- IUPAC nameALCOHOL ETHOXYLATE
- ApplicationsInstitutional cleaning, Industrial cleaning, Degreasers
- Chemical groupAlcohols
Ingredient DescriptionBIO-SOFT DR-13 is approved for use in Direct Release applications under the surfactant screen of the U.S. EPA Safer Choice Standard and is listed on CleanGredients. It meets the standards to be used in U.S. EPA Safer Choice formulations for outdoor use. As an effective degreaser, wetting agent, and solubilizer, BIO-SOFT DR-13 is the nonionic solution you should turn to when formulating an outdoor cleaner. Whether it be a car wash, boat wash, outdoor cleaner, pressure washer, etc. BIO-SOFT DR-13 is the versatile nonionic surfactant that will help meet your formulating needs.
- Company nameStepan Company
- Legal nameStepan Company
- HeadquartersNorthfield, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionStepan is a major global manufacturer of specialty and intermediate chemicals used in a broad range of industries. Although Stepan is classified with other specialty chemical companies, it is unique in the industry and does not have a competitor or competitors to precisely match its businesses because its products have a specific focus.
- WebsiteCompany website