1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameDistearyl Phthalic Acid Amide
- CAS numbers87787-81-3
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Plant-based
- FunctionActive ingredients, Dispersing agent, Effect ingredients, Emulsifiers, Rheology modifiers
- Usage level3-5%
- Physical propertiesHydrophobic, Oil soluble
- ColorsOff-white, Yellow
Ingredient DescriptionHallStar® TAB-2V is a vegetable-derived emulsifier and suspending agent for silicones, zinc pyrithione, sulfur, selenium sulfide, coal tar, and other difficult to suspend materials. It provides uniform emulsification and/or suspension of active ingredients and makes production of silicone-based conditioning shampoos easier. It is also a highly effective opacifier. Recommended use level: 3-5%.
- Packaging infoDrum - 100lbs
- Company nameHallstar
- Legal nameHallstar Innovations Corp.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionA global manufacturer of innovative, leading-edge, chemistry solutions for the industrial polymer and beauty and personal care sectors. Our hands-on collaboration, unparalleled technical support and deep competency in ester chemistry help our customers realize their new product development vision. Together, we can work wonders.
- WebsiteCompany website