1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- CAS numbers8001-31-8
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Hair protection, Moisturising, Smoothing
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Plant-based
- FunctionEffect ingredients, Emollients, Emotive ingredients
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Bars, Cleansers, Conditioners, Creams, Gels & jellies, Lip care, Oils, Shampoos, Skin care, Sun Protection, Suncream, Towelettes
- Physical propertiesHydrophobic, Oil soluble
- OriginCocos Nucifera
Ingredient DescriptionBiochemica® Coconut Oil EV Organic (Extra Virgin-Certified Organic; EVCO) as supplied by The Hallstar Company may be used for personal care or food applications. This coconut oil may be used in personal care product formulations to reduce cutaneous dryness to assist in moisturization after exposure to sun and other harsh elements. At room temperature it is a semi-solid and melts immediately on contact with the skin. It is completely oil miscible and contains no preservatives or coloring agents. Because of its organic nature, Biochemica® Coconut Oil EV Organic carries the natural aroma of a freshly split coconut which will surely enhance your formula’s aesthetic qualities.
- Packaging infoDrum - 190kgs; Pail - 25kgs
- Company nameHallstar
- Legal nameHallstar Innovations Corp.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionA global manufacturer of innovative, leading-edge, chemistry solutions for the industrial polymer and beauty and personal care sectors. Our hands-on collaboration, unparalleled technical support and deep competency in ester chemistry help our customers realize their new product development vision. Together, we can work wonders.
- WebsiteCompany website