1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- CAS numbers68334-28-1, 8001-31-8
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation, Hair conditioning, Hydrating, Improve skin barrier function, Moisturising, Odour neutralising, Smoothing
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Plant-based
- FunctionButters and moisturizers, Emotive ingredients, Fragrance ingredients, Preservatives
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Balms, Bars, Cleansers, Conditioners, Cosmetics, Deodorants, Gels & jellies, Lip care, Liquid soaps, Shampoos, Skin care, Sun Protection, Suncream
- Chemical groupVegetable oils & fats
- Physical propertiesHydrophobic
- OriginCocos Nucifera
Ingredient DescriptionBiochemica® Coconut Butter is designed for use in personal care product formulations to reduce cutaneous dryness and to assist in moisturization after exposure to sun and other harsh elements. At room temperature it is a velvety soft solid and melts on contact with the skin. It is completely oil miscible and contains no preservatives or coloring agents. Organic, 100% coconut oil (EVCO) is a majority ingredient in Biochemica® Coconut Butter, so it carries the natural aroma of a freshly split coconut into your formula, enhancing its aesthetic qualities while providing stability.
- Packaging infoDrum - 190kgs; Pail - 25kgs
- Company nameHallstar
- Legal nameHallstar Innovations Corp.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionA global manufacturer of innovative, leading-edge, chemistry solutions for the industrial polymer and beauty and personal care sectors. Our hands-on collaboration, unparalleled technical support and deep competency in ester chemistry help our customers realize their new product development vision. Together, we can work wonders.
- WebsiteCompany website