1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Performance claimsHydrating, Hair conditioning, Smoothing, Moisturising
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Plant-based
- FunctionPreservatives, Butters and moisturizers
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Skin care, Gels & jellies, Conditioners, Lip care, Bars
- OriginCocos Nucifera
Ingredient DescriptionBiochemica® Coconut Butter is designed for use in personal care product formulations to reduce cutaneous dryness and to assist in moisturization after exposure to sun and other harsh elements. At room temperature it is a velvety soft solid and melts on contact with the skin. It is completely oil miscible and contains no preservatives or coloring agents. Organic, 100% coconut oil (EVCO) is a majority ingredient in Biochemica® Coconut Butter, so it carries the natural aroma of a freshly split coconut into your formula, enhancing its aesthetic qualities while providing stability.
- Company nameHallstar
- Legal nameHallstar Innovations Corp.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionA global manufacturer of innovative, leading-edge, chemistry solutions for the industrial polymer and beauty and personal care sectors. Our hands-on collaboration, unparalleled technical support and deep competency in ester chemistry help our customers realize their new product development vision. Together, we can work wonders.
- WebsiteCompany website