1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameTheobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- CAS numbers8002-31-1, 84649-99-0
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Hydrating, Improve skin barrier function, Moisturising, Smoothing
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Natural, Plant-based
- FunctionButters and moisturizers, Effect ingredients, Emotive ingredients, Film formers
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Bars, Conditioners, Cosmetics, Gels & jellies, Lip balms, Lip care, Liquid soaps, Milks, Oils, Shampoos, Skin care, Styling agents, Sun Protection, Suncream
- Physical propertiesHydrophobic, Oil soluble
- OriginTheobroma Cacao
Ingredient DescriptionBiochemica® Cocoa Butter Organic is USDA-NOP certified organic cocoa butter obtained from the organically grown fruit of the cacao tree (Theobroma Cacao). From its seed kernels the butter is extracted and further processed and refined to obtain a tan colored butter which has a pleasant cocoa (chocolate-like) odor, suitable for cosmetics and toiletries. Cocoa butter is of significant commercial importance in foods, pharmaceuticals and cosmetic applications. Cocoa butter is solid at room temperature, but melts readily on contact with the skin.
- Packaging infoCarton - 25kgs
- Company nameHallstar
- Legal nameHallstar Innovations Corp.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionA global manufacturer of innovative, leading-edge, chemistry solutions for the industrial polymer and beauty and personal care sectors. Our hands-on collaboration, unparalleled technical support and deep competency in ester chemistry help our customers realize their new product development vision. Together, we can work wonders.
- WebsiteCompany website