1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHippophae Rhamnoides Oil
- CAS numbers225234-03-7 / 90106-68-6
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, UV protection, Anti-ageing, Anti-inflammation, Skin repair
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- ApplicationsShampoos, Oils, Gels & jellies, Skin care, Sun Protection, Cosmetics, Creams, Lotions
- ColorsRed, Orange
- OriginHippophae Rhamnoides
Ingredient DescriptionSea buckthorn oil organic is obtained by a special solvent-free process from organically grown fresh or deep-frozen berries of sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.). A orange to red oil with a characteristic fruity odour. The oil can be partially solidified at temperatures of 20°C.
- Company nameGustav Heess
- Legal nameGustav Heess GmbH
- HeadquartersLeonberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionGustav Heess GmbH is a leading supplier and manufacturer of vegetable oils and fats for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food industries. It has been known for international competence, quality, and continuity in the vegetable oil market. Its quality management system has been certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, which is maintained and continually improved. An onsite laboratory certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 performs a dependable analysis of our raw materials. Gustav Heess' product range consists of a huge selection of valuable cold-pressed and refined oils and fats in conventional and certified organic quality.
- WebsiteCompany website