1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCeteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol
- Usage levelUsage : 2% to 6%
Ingredient DescriptionOleo Derivatives and Specialty Chemicals, We have expanded our portfolio to include value added derivatives and other specialty chemicals. We are investing in building future-ready capabilities and have commissioned a multi-purpose facility at Valia to focus on these performance-based chemicals. Our range of Oleo Derivative and Specialty products line include Bio-Surfactants, Emulsifying Waxes, Esters Secondary Ingredients, Active/Specialty Chemical and Ready Blends. These products are developed keeping in mind the customer need and consumer trends. We focus on delivering value to our customers by providing more choices through wider range of products.
- Company nameGodrej Industries
- Legal nameGodrej Industries Ltd.
- HeadquartersMumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Number of employees501-1000
- DescriptionGodrej Industries (Chemicals) is one of the oldest businesses of the Godrej Group. We are proud to have pioneered the manufacturing of oleochemicals in India, back in 1963. Today, we are one of India’s leading oleochemicals players and manufacture and market over 100 chemicals for use in more than 24 applications. We are expanding our reach globally and our products are exported to over 80 countries in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia and Africa. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are located in India at Valia in Gujarat and Ambernath in Maharashtra.
- WebsiteCompany website