1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nametocopherol mixed, Caprylic capric triglycerides, Laminaria ochroleuca extract
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Cosmetics
- OriginLaminaria Ochroleuca
Ingredient DescriptionOCEA DEFENCE® is an active prepared from the brown macroalga Laminaria ochroleuca, capable to help the skin to react to aggressions, to repair damage by boosting skin’s own self defense mechanisms and to act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Company nameGelyma
- Legal nameGelyma Sarl
- HeadquartersMarseilles, France
- DescriptionFounded by experts in Phycology, GELYMA is an independent French company involved in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of specialty ingredients for novel blue cosmetic strategies. Innovation and scientific strictness are the top priorities of GELYMA in order to give to the customer the highest quality products prepared from microalgae and macroalgae sourced worldwide and based on profound know-how of the marine / aquatic world.
- WebsiteCompany website