1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSophora Flavescens Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Alcohol
- Performance claimsAnti-age spot
- FunctionUV filters
- Usage level3%
- OriginActinidia Chinensis, Actinidia Deliciosa, Sophora Flavescens
Ingredient DescriptionDid you know that age spots are the first sign of aging in Asian skin, and the third major aging concern of European and American women, after wrinkles and sagging? Though we often think of wrinkles as the primary issue, 70% of all people over 55 have at least a few age spots.1<\/sup><\/a> Age spots, or dark spots, are permanent hyperpigmented marks that appear on UV-exposed areas of the skin. Although it was previously believed that these spots form primarily in the epidermis, recent research suggests that the health of the dermis also plays a role in their formation. Gatuline® Spot-Light is the first ingredient to diminish these spots while brightening complexion—through targeted preventive and curative action at the epidermal and dermal levels.
- Company nameGattefossé
- Legal nameGattefossé SAS
- HeadquartersLyon, France
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionFounded in Lyon, France, in 1880, Gattefossé is a leading provider of specialty ingredients and formulation solutions for the beauty and health care industries worldwide. Our history is built on our founders’ deep commitment to sustainability, innovation, and service. Specialists in lipid chemistry and plant extraction, we create effective natural actives and functional lipid excipients. We work diligently to guarantee the quality and reliability of our ingredients while providing our customers with all the support and resources they need to make successful products that address global consumers’ demands.
- WebsiteCompany website