1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePolyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate
- ApplicationsButters, Creams, Lotions, Moisturisers, Serums, Suncream
- Usage level2%
- Chemical groupEsters
- AppearancePellets, Solid
Ingredient DescriptionVersatile PEG-free emulsifier based on vegetable raw materials suitable for cosmetic O/W creams and lotions with an outstanding stability profile. Stable emulsions at pH 4.5 - 8.5. High compatibility with electrolytes. Proven high skin mildness.
- Company nameEvonik
- Legal nameEvonik Industries AG
- HeadquartersEssen, Germany
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionEvonik stands for attractive business and innovative prowess. Our corporate culture is geared toward results, profitable growth, and increasing the value of the company. Operating in over 100 countries, we benefit from close customer relationships and leading market positions. Over 32,000 employees are united by the understanding that no product is so perfect that you can't make it better.
- WebsiteCompany website