1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSimmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- CAS numbers61789-91-1, 90045-98-0
- Performance claimsMoisturising
- Sustainability claimsBio, Botanical, Clean, Cruelty-free, Eco-friendly, Natural, Palm-oil free
- FunctionEmollients, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsOils, Waters, Waxes
- OriginSimmondsia Chinensis
Ingredient DescriptionA purely natural ingredient, botanically derived from a native shrub of the desert, this unique liquid wax has become a leading emollient and moisturizing agent, capable of providing many other multifunctional benefits in modern cosmetic formulations. Organic farming standards are followed all the way to the harvesting and the cleaning of the seeds. Our Organic Jojoba Oil is certified in accordance with the Argentine organic norms Law 25.127 and its decrees, SAGyP 423/92, SENASA 1286/93 changes and amendments, in equivalence to the European Regulation EC 834/2007, 889/08 and EN 45011 and under the US National Organic Program 7 CFR Part 205. ORGANIC Jojoba Oil is produced from jojoba seeds organically grown in our farms established in the northwestern desert of Argentina at the foothills of The Andes, under strict organic supervision and without the use of any chemicals throughout the whole process of farming and oil processing. Organic farming standards are followed all the way to the harvesting and the cleaning of the seeds. Once delivered to the processing plant, an exclusive dedicated press, filter and tubing are used to avoid contamination with any residues from the production of our standard line of jojoba oils. The physical and chemical properties of ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL are very similar to our GOLDEN Jojoba Oil. It has a golden yellow color and the characteristic odor of jojoba.
- Company nameEco Oil Argentina
- Legal nameEco Oil Argentina, SA
- HeadquartersBuenos Aires, Argentina
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionOur company is positioned for the future with an excellent product and geographical presence that matches global market opportunities. We have an innovative culture comprise of a diverse group of talented people who produce, develop, manufacture and market Jojoba Oil and Derivatives to supply the Personal Care Industry. Over the years this has helped us to maintain a focus on our major objectives – to improve the customer dialogue, optimize our technology and increase the return on investment in our projects. We believe that our products and our way of doing business are the best possible guarantees we can give customers for a powerful future.
- WebsiteCompany website