1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSynthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- CAS numbers12003-38-2, 13463-67-7, 18282-10-5
- Performance claimsGlow effect
- Sustainability claimsClean
- FunctionColourants, Effect ingredients, Pigments
- ApplicationsEyeshadows, Hair care, Lip care, Oral care, Polishes, Skin care
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionSynthetic mica pigment with gold reflection colour for sparkling pearl effects in color cosmetic and personal care formulations. Free flowing white powder with a sparkle golden reflection colour comprising platelets of synthetic fluorphlogopite coated with titanium dioxide and small amounts of tin oxide. Particle size (microns):20-150 The SYNCRYSTAL product line based on metal oxide coated synthetic fluorphlogopite flakes and offers new ways to achieve very bright and also bold colored formulations. Due to the synthetic origin of the substrate, the level of impurities is significantly lower compared to that of natural mica. Whether remarkable silvery pearlescence, brilliant interference effects, warm earth tones or expressive colors - the SYNCRYSTAL range offers superior skin feel, high purity and outstanding chroma.
- Company nameEckart
- Legal nameEckart, GmbH
- HeadquartersHartenstein, Germany
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionECKART is a leading international manufacturer of metallic pigments for the paints and coatings industry, the graphic arts industry, the plastics, lightweight concrete industries and the cosmetics industry. Our product range today encompasses all kinds of metallic effect pigments and even press-ready metallic printing inks. Pearlescent pigments round off our range.
- WebsiteCompany website