1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCalcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide
- CAS numbers13463-67-7, 18282-10-5, 65997-17-3
- FunctionColourants, Pigments
- ApplicationsColorants, Emulsions, Gels & jellies, Glosses, Lipsticks, Polishes, Powders, Waxes
- Chemical groupSilicon containing compounds
Ingredient DescriptionSynthetic borosilicate pigment with silver reflection colour for luxurios effects in color cosmetic and personal care formulations Free flowing powder with a silver reflection colour comprising platelets of calcium sodium borosilicate coated with titanium dioxide and small amounts of tin oxide Particle size (microns):35-150 MIRAGE effect pigments are based on calcium sodium borosilicate and distinguish themselves by their extraordinary sparkling effects and glamorous look. Their performance is outstanding in respect to high transparency, unique color purity and outstanding luster. Due to the carefully controlled upper limit of the particle size even MIRAGE Glamour pigments provide a remarkable pleasant skin feel. The MIRAGE pigment series is suitable for all kinds of color cosmetic and personal care applications like nail polishes, lipsticks or glosses, powders, wax based systems, emulsions and gels.
- Company nameEckart
- Legal nameEckart, GmbH
- HeadquartersHartenstein, Germany
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionECKART is a leading international manufacturer of metallic pigments for the paints and coatings industry, the graphic arts industry, the plastics, lightweight concrete industries and the cosmetics industry. Our product range today encompasses all kinds of metallic effect pigments and even press-ready metallic printing inks. Pearlescent pigments round off our range.
- WebsiteCompany website