1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlutamic Acid, Glycoproteins, Threonine, Valine
- Performance claimsCircadian rhythm protection, Skin repair
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsSkin care
- Chemical groupAmino acids
Ingredient DescriptionMaintaining the glowing complexion that signals youth and vitality requires high levels of skin cell energy. However, like many other biological processes, skin’s energy levels follow a 24-hour rhythm known as the internal clock or circadian rhythm. During daytime hours, levels of energy in the cells drop. The result is a loss of glow in the afternoon which will be only recovered during the night. The bioactive cosmetic ingredient REVITALIN® PF boots the skin's oxygen content and consumption to help provide energized, revitalized skin that looks and feels good.
- Company nameDSM Personal Care
- Legal nameKoninklijke DSM N.V.
- HeadquartersKaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionDSM is a global purpose-led, science-based company specializing in Nutrition, Health & Sustainable Living. Our purpose is to create brighter lives for all. We achieve it by using all the scientific and innovation power at our disposal to tackle some of the world’s greatest challenges - creating value for customers, shareholders, our people, and society-at-large.
- WebsiteCompany website