1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameDimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Performance claimsSoft touch
- ApplicationsAntiperspirants, Creams, Deodorants, Lotions, Skin care, Suncream
- Usage level4-16%
- Chemical groupPolymers, Silicon containing compounds
- ColorsGray, White
Ingredient DescriptionSilicone emulsifier designed to prepare low to medium viscosity water-in-silicone emulsions for use in a wide range of applications such as color cosmetics, skin care, sun care, and antiperspirants & deodorants. It is an ethoxylated and propoxylated silicone emulsifier. Its primary function is to produce water-in-silicone emulsions with textures ranging from lotion to cream. It is a 25% dispersion of silicone polyether in a low viscosity, non volatile Dimethicone fluid.
- Company nameDow Chemical
- Legal nameThe Dow Chemical Company
- HeadquartersMidland, Michigan, USA
- Number of employees10000+
- DescriptionDow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture.
- WebsiteCompany website