1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Precautionary statementsH315: Causes skin irritation, H319: Causes serious eye irritation, H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
Ingredient DescriptionA cationic emulsion containing 30 percent high viscosity polydimethylsiloxane.
- Company nameDow Chemical
- Legal nameThe Dow Chemical Company
- HeadquartersMidland, Michigan, USA
- Number of employees10000+
- DescriptionDow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture.
- WebsiteCompany website