1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameLactobacillus ferment, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsSkin care, Hair care
- OriginPinus Densiflora
Ingredient DescriptionBacteria are increased in number and toxicity by Quorum Sensing (QS), a signaling system.QS CONTROL AC controls the inflammatory acne by disrupting the bacterial Cell-to-Cell Communication (Quorum Sensing) in P. acnes.It has a synergistic effect for QS disturbance of P.acnes in a mixed fermentation of Pinus densiflora with excellent antibacterial effect and L. sakei controlling harmful bacterial growth.
- Company nameDermalab
- Legal nameDermalab Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersGangwon-do, South Korea
- DescriptionDERMALAB is a leading manufacturer and supplier of botanical extracts and functional cosmetic raw materials in Korea. It devotes its human resources and technology to bring nature's beauty to the cosmetic industry. Combining traditional know-how in oriental medicine formulas with modern technology, DERMALAB offers a wide range of innovative plant extracts and active ingredients. It has established a research and development network with domestic and foreign universities and research institutes, which is a useful natural product for skin beauty. It is also conducting professional and systematic research on the ingredients and effects by integrating them with their current science.
- WebsiteCompany website