1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Performance claimsMoisturising, Skin repair
- FunctionEmotive ingredients
- ApplicationsCleansers, Conditioners, Hair removal, Lip care, Lipsticks, Oils, Shampoos, Sticks
- Chemical groupVegetable oils & fats
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionRice is one of the oldest cultured plants in human history and was originally a wild grass that grew across Asia. Rice is used as the most important energiser and revitaliser for Asian peoples. Rice bran oil is rich in natural plant sterol and antioxidant, which is an excellent moisturiser giving soothing and smoothing effects to skin. It can also aids the regeneration of skin cells. This oil also has good spreadability leading to its use in lipstick and nail polish formulations.
- Company nameCroda
- Legal nameCroda International Plc
- HeadquartersSnaith, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- DescriptionWe are a global speciality ingredient supplier to the Beauty and Personal Care industry, dedicated to working with our customers to meet evolving consumer needs, whilst maintaining our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility through initiatives that include the use of certified sustainable palm oil and other renewable raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website