1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameManganese Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide
- Performance claimsAnti-ageing, Anti-pollution
- FunctionUV filters
- ApplicationsCosmetics, Creams, Sun Protection
- Chemical groupMetal oxides
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
- ISO 16128
Ingredient DescriptionThis uncoated Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)-based filter has a unique lattice structure, which provides protection from environmental pollutants unparalleled by any UV filter commercially available. Optisol OTP-1 is doped with Manganese Dioxide (MnO2), and this provides the product with its key functional capabilities. MnO2 present in the internal structure reduces photoactivity, thus mitigating the generation of free radicals upon UV exposure, whilst MnO2 present in the external structure aids in free radical scavenging and quenching of gaseous pollutants.
- Company nameCroda
- Legal nameCroda International Plc
- HeadquartersSnaith, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- DescriptionWe are a global speciality ingredient supplier to the Beauty and Personal Care industry, dedicated to working with our customers to meet evolving consumer needs, whilst maintaining our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility through initiatives that include the use of certified sustainable palm oil and other renewable raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website