1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAqua, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Moisturising, Soothing
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based
- FunctionEffect ingredients
- ApplicationsConditioners, Creams, Gels & jellies, Lotions, Shampoos
- Chemical groupAmino acids
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ISO 16128
Ingredient DescriptionPremium, high purity hydrolysed protein. Excellent moisturising and conditioning agent. Highly substantive to skin and hair. Compatible with anionic, cationic and amphoteric system. Enhances body and shine of the hair and, due to the presence of the cystine, offers permanent conditioning. Suitable for all hair care uses, including perms. Proven skin moisturising benefits, even at low RH. Increases skin elasticity and confers counterirritant benefits commom surfactant system. Also suitable for use in skin cream and lotions.
- Company nameCroda
- Legal nameCroda International Plc
- HeadquartersSnaith, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- DescriptionIn order to meet the needs of our customers, address market trends and continually grow; a commitment to sustainable innovation runs through every aspect of our business, from the ingredients we make and the way we operate, to the natural, renewable materials we use. We are continually challenging ourselves to capture leading-edge technologies, knowledge and expertise and building rich patent portfolios.
- WebsiteCompany website