1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAqua, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Soothing, Moisturising
- FunctionEffect ingredients
- ApplicationsShampoos, Conditioners
- OriginTriticum Aestivum, Triticum Vulgare
Ingredient DescriptionPremium, high purity hydrolysed protein. Excellent moisturising and conditioning agent. Highly substantive to skin and hair. Compatible with anionic, cationic and amphoteric system. Enhances body and shine of the hair and, due to the presence of the cystine, offers permanent conditioning. Suitable for all hair care uses, including perms. Proven skin moisturising benefits, even at low RH. Increases skin elasticity and confers counterirritant benefits commom surfactant system. Also suitable for use in skin cream and lotions.
- Company nameCroda
- Legal nameCroda International Plc
- HeadquartersSnaith, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
- DescriptionWe are a global speciality ingredient supplier to the Beauty and Personal Care industry, dedicated to working with our customers to meet evolving consumer needs, whilst maintaining our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility through initiatives that include the use of certified sustainable palm oil and other renewable raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website