1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameVitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Performance claimsAnti-ageing, Anti-irritation, Skin conditioning, Soft touch, Soothing
- FunctionSpreading agents
- ApplicationsCleansers, Conditioners, Lip care, Shampoos, Styling agents, Sun Protection
- Chemical groupFatty acids
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- OriginVitis Vinifera
Ingredient DescriptionObtained from grape seeds (Vitis vinifera L.) via Croda’s proprietary Super Refining technology. Main fatty acid composition is linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. Excellent oxidation stability, water white and odorless.
- Company nameCroda
- Legal nameCroda International Plc
- HeadquartersSnaith, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- DescriptionWe are a global speciality ingredient supplier to the Beauty and Personal Care industry, dedicated to working with our customers to meet evolving consumer needs, whilst maintaining our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility through initiatives that include the use of certified sustainable palm oil and other renewable raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website