1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-20
- FunctionEmulsifiers, Emulsion stabilisers, Formulation bases, Stabilizers
- ApplicationsConditioners, Deodorants, Lip care, Styling agents, Sun Protection
- Chemical groupWaxes
- Chemical propertiesNonionic
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionNonionic emulsifying wax. An optimized combination of vegetable derived emulsifiers and stabilizers.
- Company nameCroda
- Legal nameCroda International Plc
- HeadquartersSnaith, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- DescriptionIn order to meet the needs of our customers, address market trends and continually grow; a commitment to sustainable innovation runs through every aspect of our business, from the ingredients we make and the way we operate, to the natural, renewable materials we use. We are continually challenging ourselves to capture leading-edge technologies, knowledge and expertise and building rich patent portfolios.
- WebsiteCompany website