1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlycerin, Aqua, Echinacea Angustifolia meristem cell culture extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans
- Performance claimsEnergizing, Anti-ageing, Anti-inflammation, Firming
- FunctionPlant extracts
- OriginEchinacea Angustifolia
Ingredient DescriptionGlycogem is a complex of substances extracted through an exclusive proceeding from cells present in the buds of some plants cultivated in vitro with a technology specialized in stem cell cultures Glycogem is associated with Hydrolyzed GAG according to the CR&D technology, to allow a better bioavailability and penetration through the skin layers where the gems derivatives perform their cosmetic activities. Glycogem Echinacea derivatives from stems of Echinacea Angustifolia complexed with Hydrolyzed GAG. It contains phenylpropanoids, phytosterols, aminoacids, polysaccharides with energizing, antiageing, and anti-inflammatory activity. Glycogem Echinacea improves the synthesis of new collagen and develops an important anti collagenase action, increasing the skin elasticity.
- Company nameCR&D
- Legal nameCR&D S.r.l.
- HeadquartersMilano, Italy
- DescriptionOn the basis of a big heap of experiences acquired on skin biochemistry and on the current market needing, CR&D developed a series of active substances highly innovative and with high and with a proven effectiveness to solve the main skin problems.
- WebsiteCompany website