1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlycerin, Aqua, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Centella Asiatica meristem cell culture
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Smoothing, Anti-inflammation, Moisturising
- FunctionAntioxidants, Rheology modifiers
- ApplicationsConditioners, Cosmetics
- OriginCentella Asiatica
Ingredient DescriptionGlycogem is a complex of substances extracted by an exclusive proceeding from cells present in the buds of some plants cultivated in vitro with a technology specialized in stem cell cultures. Glycogem is associated with Hydrolyzed GAG according to the CR&D technology, to allow a better bioavailability and penetration through the skin layers where the gems derivatives perform their cosmetic activities. Glycogem Centella derivatives from stems of Centella Asiatica with Hydrolyzed GAG. It contains: phenylpropanoids, phytosterols, aminoacids, polysaccharides, with moisturizing, draining and conditioning activity. Glycogem Centella has an antioxidant activity much more interesting than the most common antioxidants known and it also develops an important anti-hyaluronidase activity. Glycogem Centella is used in controlling inflammation, tone and permeability of microcirculation.
- Company nameCR&D
- Legal nameCR&D S.r.l.
- HeadquartersMilano, Italy
- DescriptionOn the basis of a big heap of experiences acquired on skin biochemistry and on the current market needing, CR&D developed a series of active substances highly innovative and with high and with a proven effectiveness to solve the main skin problems.
- WebsiteCompany website