1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAnnona Cherimola Fruit Extract
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Soothing, Anti-inflammation
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Toners, Gels & jellies, Lotions, Scrubs
- Usage level3%
- OriginAnnona Cherimola
Ingredient DescriptionAnnonaSense CLR™ provides the skin with means to establish a sustainable homeostatic balance, improving skin health and well-being. The potent adaptogenic action of AnnonaSense CLR™ supports the skin’s endocannabinoid system by activating the CB2 receptor. Through this action, it reduces inflammatory processes induced by TRPV1. Histamine- as well as TNFα/Substance P-induced stress is down-regulated and the expression of a vital detrimental receptor in skin, IL-31RA, is decreased. AnnonaSense CLR™ makes the skin less sensitive and more balanced, even itch is perceivably reduced. Skin appearance is improved and the perception of well-being and quality of life is enhanced. AnnonaSense CLR™ is obtained from Annona cherimola, common name Cherimoya, an edible fruit originating from South America.
- Company nameCLR Berlin
- Legal nameCLR - Chemisches Laboratorium Dr. Kurt Richter GmbH
- HeadquartersBerlin, Germany
- DescriptionFounded more than 80 years ago in Berlin, Germany, CLR is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of active ingredients for the international cosmetics industry. CLR is at the cutting edge in the development of innovative high-quality, natural and safe products for skin and hair care. Cosmetics companies all over the world trust in our solid expertise, painstaking research, creative development, responsible manufacturing and fair business dealings. Our integrated management system combines quality, environmental and social responsibility aspects in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, GMP and SA8000 standards.
- WebsiteCompany website