1 ingredient found
Polyglykol 3350 P
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePEG-75
- CAS numbers25322-68-3
- Performance claimsMoisturising
- Sustainability claimsSafe
- FunctionDelivery systems
- ApplicationsPowders, Waters
- Chemical groupPolymers
- Chemical propertiesHydrophilic
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
- GHS classificationNot applicable
Ingredient DescriptionPolyglykol 3350 P is a polethylene glycol with a mean molecular weight of 3350. It is a solid in powder form.
- Company nameClariant
- Legal nameClariant International Ltd.
- HeadquartersMuttenz, Basel Landschaft, Switzerland
- Number of employees17.000+
- DescriptionThe business unit ICS is one of the largest providers of specialty chemicals and application solutions for consumer care and industrial markets. Combining chemical industry knowledge with high-performance ingredients and formulation expertise, ICS delivers solutions with the best cost-performance ratios. Clariant is committed to providing its partners with innovative ingredients that not only fulfill consumer needs but also deliver benefits during production. That’s why we continuously optimize our manufacturing processes to increase efficiency, safety and environmental protection. As a key chemical manufacturer and supplier, Clariant offers products with consistent quality and stable properties, providing the required performance in formulation and application.
- WebsiteCompany website