1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCrambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Phytosterols
- CAS numbers68956-68-3
- Performance claimsFirming, Hair conditioning, Hair growth, Hair strengthening
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Natural, Plant-based, Renewable, Safe, Sustainable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsConditioners, Masks, Oils, Shampoos
- Usage level0-5%
- Chemical groupVegetable oils & fats
- Chemical propertiesHydrophobic
- Physical propertiesViscous
- OriginCrambe Abyssinica
- GHS classificationNot applicable
- ISO 16128
- Vegan Society
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI)100%
Ingredient DescriptionPlantasens® Crambisol (INCI: Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phytosterols, Oleyl Alcohol) was designed to address damaged and thinning hair. As a natural hair active it penetrate through the cuticle layers and into the cortex for strengthening the hair from the inside out. Especially suitable for rinse-off and leave-on products, Crambisol is recommended up to 5% in application.
- Company nameClariant
- Legal nameClariant International Ltd.
- HeadquartersMuttenz, Basel Landschaft, Switzerland
- Number of employees17.000+
- DescriptionThe business unit ICS is one of the largest providers of specialty chemicals and application solutions for consumer care and industrial markets. Combining chemical industry knowledge with high-performance ingredients and formulation expertise, ICS delivers solutions with the best cost-performance ratios. Clariant is committed to providing its partners with innovative ingredients that not only fulfill consumer needs but also deliver benefits during production. That’s why we continuously optimize our manufacturing processes to increase efficiency, safety and environmental protection. As a key chemical manufacturer and supplier, Clariant offers products with consistent quality and stable properties, providing the required performance in formulation and application.
- WebsiteCompany website