1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameMangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Performance claimsSmoothing, Soothing
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based
- ApplicationsButters, Conditioners, Creams, Lotions, Make-up
- Chemical groupVegetable oils & fats
- AppearanceSoft solid
- ColorsIvory, Yellow
- OriginMangifera Indica
Ingredient DescriptionPlantasens® Natural Butters are extracted directly from various seeds and nuts in nature. Each of them offering some of nature’s best moisturizers for skin and hair, like Cocoa and Shea Butter from West Africa, Mango Butter from Southeast Asia or Babassu Butter from Brazil.
- Company nameClariant
- Legal nameClariant International Ltd.
- HeadquartersMuttenz, Basel Landschaft, Switzerland
- Number of employees17.000+
- DescriptionThe business unit ICS is one of the largest providers of specialty chemicals and application solutions for consumer care and industrial markets. Combining chemical industry knowledge with high-performance ingredients and formulation expertise, ICS delivers solutions with the best cost-performance ratios. Clariant is committed to providing its partners with innovative ingredients that not only fulfill consumer needs but also deliver benefits during production. That’s why we continuously optimize our manufacturing processes to increase efficiency, safety and environmental protection. As a key chemical manufacturer and supplier, Clariant offers products with consistent quality and stable properties, providing the required performance in formulation and application.
- WebsiteCompany website