1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameEthylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- CAS numbers5466-77-3
- Performance claimsUV protection
- FunctionSolubilizers, UV filters
- ApplicationsCleansers, Lip care, Liquid soaps, Sun Protection
- Usage level0-20%
- Chemical groupCarboxylic acids & derivatives
- Physical propertiesViscous
- GHS classificationNot applicable
Ingredient DescriptionEclipsogen EHMC is a highly effective UV filter with broad UVB absorbency and excellent solubilization properties.
- Company nameClariant
- Legal nameClariant International Ltd.
- HeadquartersMuttenz, Basel Landschaft, Switzerland
- Number of employees17.000+
- DescriptionThe business unit ICS is one of the largest providers of specialty chemicals and application solutions for consumer care and industrial markets. Combining chemical industry knowledge with high-performance ingredients and formulation expertise, ICS delivers solutions with the best cost-performance ratios. Clariant is committed to providing its partners with innovative ingredients that not only fulfill consumer needs but also deliver benefits during production. That’s why we continuously optimize our manufacturing processes to increase efficiency, safety and environmental protection. As a key chemical manufacturer and supplier, Clariant offers products with consistent quality and stable properties, providing the required performance in formulation and application.
- WebsiteCompany website