1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameMauritia flexuosa fruit oil
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Cruelty-free, Eco-friendly, Natural, Palm-oil free
- FunctionActive ingredients, Antioxidants
- ApplicationsCreams, Powders, Sun Protection
- OriginMauritia Flexuosa
Ingredient DescriptionBuriti oil is extracted from pulp and bark. During harvest, ripe fruits are collected from the ground after they have fallen naturally. It represents an important economic and social role and a source of income for the region.
- Company nameCitroleo
- Legal nameCitróleo Group
- HeadquartersTorrinha, São Paulo, Brazil
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionCitróleo is a 100% Brazilian company that is present in the market for more than 33 years. It offers 100% natural and sustainable products that add quality and benefits to a wide range of personal care, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, home care and fragrance products and are distributed to all regions of the world. Citróleo Group has developed its own industrial park with laboratories, equipment, and state-of-the-art technology and has subsidiaries located in 3 states of Brazil: Minas Gerais, southern Bahia, and northern Pará. It has two subsidiaries for the extraction of oil from Candeia tree, the raw material for the production of Natural Alpha Bisabolol. It maintains a program for the production of seedlings and sustainable plantings.
- WebsiteCompany website