1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Sodium Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsShampoos, Emulsions, Gels & jellies, Conditioners, Serums, Masks
- Usage level1.0% to 3.0% (w/w)
- OriginTriticum Aestivum, Avena Sativa, Triticum Vulgare, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
Ingredient DescriptionLipoproteins from oat, wheat and almonds. Mimetic to cell membranes. Microrelief regenerating action that soothes the skin. Affinity for hair fibers. Coats, moisturizes and nourishes.
- Company nameChemyunion
- Legal nameChemyunion, Inc.
- HeadquartersFreehold, NJ
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionChemyunion is globally recognized for the creation, development and manufacturing of innovative active ingredients, basic and functional excipients, classic and alternative preservatives for health and personal care.
- WebsiteCompany website